Bought a ticket through Travelation.com and need to cancel the trip due to schedule changes.The only way to cancel the ticket was by calling their customer service number.

When I called, I only got a voicemail. I called and left messages several times (for a week) and they never called back. I was not able to cancel my ticket. As a result, I lost $489 of unused ticket.

I called the airline carrier directly and pleaded with them to cancel my ticket but they would not, since I booked my flight through Travelation.com.What a ripped off!

Had an Experience with Travelation?

Comments

The worse experience in a long time

I made a purchase of 3 tickets and then the dates got mixed up.I called ato find out if they could change the date.

I spoke to 2 very arrogant people and then a supervisor. I got no resolve to that issue.

I ended up paying a change fee of $65 dollars per person.What a rip-off.

I saw travelation online tickets were twenty dollars cheaper.Decided to purchase two tickets so i entered info and debit card info as well.

As soon as i hit purchase the screen disappeared

i did't get a confirmation number or anything. Tired called the 858 customer service it was closed during there business hours.

What i did was went to the bank and immediately withdrew my 900.00 dollars.There BAD BUSINESS.

Everyone knows that when you buy a cheap ticket you cant change it.